Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My FIRST Georgia Southern University Football Game

This past Saturday was my very FIRST Georgia Southern University football game!!! It was very VERY fun as well!!!! I had so much fun with my new friends and cheering on the eagles.
This girl is named Morgan!!! 
She is so amazing and so sweet. I am so glad to have her in my life and Saturday was SO much fun with her. We are able to laugh at our own silly ways and personalities and we LOVE them eagles (although I am a Georgia Bulldawg fan at heart). I am so glad I was able to experience my first game of the season with such a special girl oh and be able to crash at her house and spend the night. 
Football Tip #1- NEVER wear wedge heels to a football game!!!!!! I have blisters to spare from doing just that so yeah!!! 
Football Tip #2- ALWAYS wear something cool because it will be hot!! I was sweating bad until the sun went down because my dress was hot on me! 
Final Football Tip #3- ALWAYS have fun!!! I had a blast and can't wait for many more to come! 
These two girls are Lindsey and Kelsey. 
They live with Morgan (picture above) and are two amazing girls. Lindsey is almost just like me haha that's scary. Kelsey is so sweet and so funny because of just her personality. The football game with these two girls and Morgan was so much fun and I met a ton of other people as well. 
I am glad I was able to have experienced my first Georgia Southern game with those three girls and so many others there with us. It was a very good game and we won 83 to 9 against Savannah State. I'm not lying either that was the final score!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (However my heart is fully to the Georgia Bulldawgs).

No comments:

Post a Comment