Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Costume for a College Girl

Campus Outreach had a Halloween party this past Friday and this picture above is my costume. I know what you are thinking..........."oh you're going as Dorothy?" well actually no I'm not............I'm going as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I know I know the dress doesn't look like it, but it was the closest thing I could find and at a very good price.

Need a costume but don't want to spend a ton? I have a solution.......................GOODWILL!!!!!!!!!!! I am serious............that's where I got mine.........for $5.99 which is pretty good.

 
My friend Lindsey went as Olaf from Frozen. Her costume is just a white t-shirt from Wal-Mart with black dots painted on it. A headband with brown pipe cleaners. So you can make or buy a costume without spending a ton of money.
 
This is my friend Kelly. Her costume is also from Goodwill. So for future reference you do NOT need to spend over a $100 dollars on a costume for one night. Be creative!!! You can make something out of every day clothes and it be so cute!!!!
 
Hope y'all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!
 
God bless,
 
Lecie Fitzner 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment