Friday, March 21, 2014

Sisters In Christ----Whitney Dixon

 This is my other 
best friend! Her name is Whitney Dixon. She is amazing and I love her so much! This picture is at a birthday party my 9th grade year, her 10th grade year. She is one amazing friend and I am so blessed to have her and Beth in my life. 

 These are my two best friends
Whitney (on left) and Beth (on right). We have been friends since I started my 8th grade year, but got closer
my Sophomore year. They have been there when I've needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. They know things about me that no one else knows. I am very grateful that I have the friendship I have with them, because now I know two people who I can trust. 

 This picture was at 
Region Literary two years ago. I (again) am so blessed everyday that I have the friends in my life that God has blessed me with. The three of us can't be separated if we are together........THREE MUSKETEERS! God is so good, He blessed me with two amazing and inspiring people who are my BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!! 

 Junior/Senior Prom 2013
"A Night at The Masters" my only prom with her, but a memorable one. She is so much fun and is a better dancer than me by a LONG SHOT!!!! Haha! I never knew that I would be so close to someone like her.She has a huge heart for Christ! 

I am very grateful! I am extremely blessed! God has blessed me with two amazing friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment