Saturday, August 2, 2014

A View About Suicide---Madelyne Goode

"Suicide is a very delicate subject, it's also very controversial.
I can't say I agree with it, but there's a part of me that understands a person's reasoning. It's been brought up recently because of a speaker that really touched my life at beach camp this summer, Ergun Caner's sons passing. Yes, it was a suicide.
From the week I spent with Ergun, I've learned what a wonderful man he is, and how dedicated to God he is. I believe God knew that this storm would be upon the Caner's but He also knows they are strong enough to handle it.
First off, I strongly believe what I just said. God wouldn't allow this if they couldn't. But if you are seriously going to attack Ergun or any of the Caner's or Hannah (Braxton's girlfriend) because he died of a suicide, I'm really trying to have patience here and say the Godly thing instead of what I really would love to say to you. I'm praying that God helps these people because they obviously need it. No one on this earth could possibly know what Braxton went through, relate to it? maybe, but only Braxton and God know. So your opinion is not necessary, and yes Braxton is saved and is in Heaven. No matter what he did. It doesn't matter, that's where God's grace and understanding comes in.
Secondly, I personally do not think adults realize how real our world is today. I know people that have done drugs, alcohol, pretty much anything you could think of. I've had many a friend tell me that they thought, or are still thinking about suicide. At 13, almost 14 years old what do I say to that. It's one of the hardest things for me. how am I supposed to respond to that? I hate that my friends feel this way. I hate that anyone feels this way. I don't care if you don't like me or, I don't like you. if you ever need to talk because you feel like you're at the point where you don't think you can handle it anymore, please feel free to talk to me anytime. I'm here for anyone. Or if you don't want to talk to me, which I totally understand, please remember there's always a God that want to use You, but you have to let Him. And if you do decide to talk to me, I can't promise to say the right things, because I don't know much honestly, but I'm blessed to have an Almighty God to give me the words to say and I try to thank him for that everyday.
For the ones of you who took the time to read this, thank you and I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.
Rest in Peace Braxton." 


Thanks Madelyne for your point of view on this controversial topic. No matter what you are loved and there is always a way out..........it's called JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has a plan for your life!!!! He knows that life will not be smooth, but He loves you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment