Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014........What Am I Thankful For?


Next week is Thanksgiving week. Time for FOOD FOOD and MORE FOOD.......and football and family. Thanksgiving is literally my favorite time of the year.

So now I am going to post 20 things I am thankful for.............

1) Christ and my relationship with Him
2) My family
3) My friends
4) Edmund Burke Academy
5) Campus Outreach
6) My church families
7) Essentials for everyday life
8) Beth Jenkins aka my best friend
9) College education
10) My counselor
11) Lindsey Johnson
12) Whitney Dixon
13) All of my past high school teachers
14) Haley Mock
15) Morgan Kain
16) Taylor Griner
17) Clothes
18) Tabitha Ross
19) Sarah Braswell
20) ACE tutoring center at school


Those are only a few things...........I could make a longer list too, but that would take forever. Thanksgiving isn't just about making a list of things you are thankful for. Last year somebody asked me a question "What if you woke up and all you had was what you thanked God for the day before?" So lets think about that for a minute..................you do not have a promised tomorrow. So be thankful for the good and the bad in your life. Thank God through the good and the bad no matter what. Trust me I know the feeling.............during the good times it's easy. During the bad times it's really difficult to be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

God bless,

Lecie

No comments:

Post a Comment