Friday, October 2, 2015

Life of a Journalist Part 1

Well my dream job is in the making!!! I'm so excited!!!! Journalism is my dream job and my major!!! I get to glorify God through my writing and bring Him glory and spread his love. However, it's hard work trying to find time to do my online class which is Communication Production (print media). I write for my college's newspaper and it's so rewarding. What better place to get some writing done than Starbucks??? Something about the atmosphere helps me think and just be able to come up with really good ideas.

Right now I am working on my newest article about Campus Outreach Fall Retreat. So much is going on it's hard to capture it all but I am trying my best.

Top 10 favorite topics
1. My faith and what God has done for me

2. Campus Outreach

3. Friends and family

4. College life

5. Hobbies

6. Favorite songs, TV shows, and or movies

7. What's going on in the world

8. Favorite memory verses

9. My life in general

10. Anything that I can think of

So I will keep y'all updated on how everything is going.

God bless!

Lecie Fitzner

No comments:

Post a Comment