Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A God Given Friendship

Today's post is dedicated to my best friend!! This morning I was being stupid and accidently removed myself from my blog. I know pretty stupid right. Well I have literally been devastated all day; my best friend, Beth Jenkins www.wanderingforevermore.com just happen to be an admin for my blog.

Now I have blogged about her multiple times, but tonight after what she did to help me she deserves a post about how God has BLESSED me with her. She's more than a best friend.....she's a sister in Christ, fellow blogger, and she's like the older sister I never had.

She didn't have to do what she did tonight, but that also reminds me of what Christ did for me too. He didn't have to die on the cross, but he did and I couldn't be anymore grateful and blessed. Today has taught me a few things.....
  • Be careful when in settings of your blog 
  • patience is a virtue 
  • humility
I am so blessed to have Beth in my life!! You should totally go check out her blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,

God bless,

Lecie 


No comments:

Post a Comment